The Thermo Scientific HAAKE MiniJet II optimizes your development process, enabling you to test mechanical properties of specimens as small as 5 g. The need to produce various sample geometries coupled with the common reality of limited material quantities can often create great difficulties in a product’s development.
Efficient Sample Specimen Preparation
The Thermo Scientific HAAKE MiniJet II system allows you to optimize your development process and realize cost reduction opportunities:
- The production of test specimens from as little as 5 g of material
- Test specimens can be produced from various materials: powders, pellets or melts
- Specimen geometries offered from standard to unique, customized molds
- A control and design concept that provides simplistic handling with consistent, reproducible results
The Thermo Scientific HAAKE MiniJet system offers a complementary solution to product development investigations when coupled with the Thermo Scientific HAAKE MiniLab micro compounder, Thermo Scientific HAAKE MARS, or Thermo Scientific HAAKE RheoStress 6000 rheometers.
- Sample preparation for rheometry, optical testing and mechanical testing
- Preparation of special specimen for pharmaceutical testing
- Small sample volume
- Quick & easy to use
- Interchangeable molds